This School is situated near Khanderao Market. Earlier in Year 1890, an Old Building was erected by Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad for Remembrance of Maharaja Govindrao Gaekwad. The New School building was erected on 1st March 1937. It is only school in city which is built in Memory of Maharaja.
The School has 3 floors and had 36 rooms. Today many rooms have been renovated. Its rooms are 14.5 ft taller and were made that way that Light and Air flows continuously. The Third floor of School is Hall for many Curricular Activities. It is 50 ft in height and 36 ft in width. The Hall was recently renovated. A Big Ground was also there in backside of School, where many activities like Meditation, Sports etc. The School also has old stairs, doors and some other things which are still as it is. Songadh Stones were used to build this building. The School is still erected today.
The School has an stage on its terrace which is still erected. Earlier flag hosting ceremony and other events were held here.