Lal Court is located on western side of Nyay Mandir & near to Sursagar. It was earlier a garden, but in year 1950, during the reign of Maharaja Pratapsinhrao Gaekwad, a huge building was constructed there. The court houses Diwani and Faujdaari Court & also has a mediation center. The building is slightly in U shaped & reddish in color, so it is known as Lal Court.
Lal court has a big entrance in the front side. There are 2 more doors on right & left side of building to entry/exit respectively. Lal Court is 3 storey building. The jali work on the windows are also beautiful. There are also 2 big chhatri just above the main entrance and another 2 on both right & left sides above the exit/entry points respectively.